Re: keybase.io

+1 russ.

This is true of the dropbox daemon too. Are we to throw out DDs with dropboxd installed? Wine?

On Apr 4, 2014 7:23 PM, "Russ Allbery" <rra@debian.org> wrote:
Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> writes:

> Urgh...

> Well, please enlighten me here: Without fully auditing the _javascript_
> code you are using to do the crypto client-side, can you *really* be
> certain your private half has not travelled to Keybase?

If _javascript_ running in a browser has access to your GPG secret key
without you explicitly pasting it into the browser, I think you have
larger problems....

--
Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>