Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

Hi,

Matthew Vernon <matthew@debian.org> writes:

> I wish to propose the following general resolution, and hereby call
> for seconds. I don't think further lengthy discussion of the issues is

<snip>

This has only had one second. In order to not prolong things
indefinitely, I'll withdraw this GR if it's not got sufficient seconds
by Monday 17th; that's about another week.

Regards,

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."