Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 01:53:06PM -0800, NoTo CTTE wrote:
> Four people get to decide what operating system debian is.
> Four. And we have to accept that for some reason.

Debian developers don't have to accept it; they can pass a GR choosing a
different default if they think that systemd is the wrong choice.

*You*, OTOH, have to accept it because you're an anonymous troll whose words
carry absolutely zero weight with the Debian community.

You are this guy:

  http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

And that guy doesn't get a say in Debian's decisions.