Re: GR proposal: code of conduct

Op dinsdag 25 februari 2014 19:02:49 schreef Lars Wirzenius:

> I would prefer a culture where IRC discussions are ephemeral, and any

> useful information should end up in debian/changelog, mailing lists,

> git commit messages, wiki.debian.org, or any of the other places where

> we already put information.

Which, I think, is the status quo (except in cases where meetbot is used, but then logs *are* available and good use of meetbot makes them readable)

--

This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you

will not go to space today.

-- http://xkcd.com/1133/