Re: State of the debian keyring

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> gwolf@gwolf.org wrote:
> >So, what do you suggest?
> Persuade developers that they should sign the new key of people whose
> old key they have already signed, with no need to meet them in person.
>
> (Also, my keyring update request has been waiting for 3 weeks now to be
> processed.)

No.  But they should try to sign all[1] keys they had signed with their old
key (VERY BIG difference) for which the reason of the signature still
remains valid.

Anyone has a script to find out the full keyid of all keys that have been
signed by a specific [full] keyid?

[1] well, I'd skip signing anything below 2048R or expired, *and* require
e-mail address verification to weed out expired UIDs somewat.

  Henrique Holschuh