Re: State of the debian keyring

* Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>, 2014-02-22, 18:35:
...And now hat you mention this here on the list, we have been discussing how to deal with this for keyring-maint¹.

It would clearly be unacceptable for us to decide to lock out 61.5% of Debian because of their old key. Also, removing those keys would most probably make our WoT much more fragile.

I'd like to ask the project as a whole for input on how we should push towards this migration.

A few of 1024 keys have been expired for more than a year. I bet more of them are unused. Perhaps a WAT run would help a bit?

--
Jakub Wilk