Re: Debian Enhancement Proposals website temporarly broken.

Hi Charles,

On Fri Dec 27, 2013 at 02:03:38 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 06:22:34PM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> >
> > Yesterday I just realised that http://dep.debian.net now serves
> > an outdated version that ends with DEP 9.  This is likely caused
> > by the merger between vasks and wagner.  I am investigating the
> > issue and will let you know when it will be repaired.
>
> Hello again,
>
> http://dep.debian.net now works again except for the inclusion of pictures,
> pending the installation of a perl module on Alioth.
>
> Since Alioth is not intended for hosting, I am also considering migrating the
> site, which is running Ikiwiki, to another host, and convert the Subversion
> repository to Git by the occasion.
>
> Unrelated to this techincal considerations, I also just pinged the drivers of
> the DEPs that are not either ACCEPTED or REJECTED.  Some proposals tend to lose
> momentum, at least temporarly, and I hope that it is not chilling effects for
> other people insterested in improving Debian in related ways.

assuming the content is entirely static, we could move dep.debian.net to
dillon.debian.org.

Would that be an option for you?

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster