Re: Copyright arrangements for a web project

Thorsten Glaser writes ("Re: Copyright arrangements for a web project"):
> It has recently been “discovered” (i.e. the implications finally
> arrived in peoples’ heads) that the AGPL prevents making available
> embargoed security hotfixes (because you can’t deploy them because
> that would break the embargo).
>
> This may or may not be something you’d want to consider.

Of course if one's on the "inside" one can prepare one's fixes in
advance, and deploy them when the embargo expires.

Whether requiring things to be done that way depends, I guess, on
whether "security" or "fairness" (vis-a-vis people not on the "inside"
of the embargo system) is more important.

Ian.