Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 06:02:27PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> it looks like as soon as one becomes DD, an email arrives from Google
> recruiters.

So they basically take our DD selection process as a filter to weed
out potential candidates.

How flattering.

Greetings
Marc, who made the experience that Google will stop contacting you if
you state that you are not willing to move to a Googlecity

Mannheim, Germany  |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 621 31958061
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 621 31958062