Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz dijo [Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 12:19:32AM -0500]:
> Actually they have tried many times even before I became DD. I know
> other non-DD maintainers who have been bothered by them too. I don't see
> a general solution for this, since some may like it. In my case I've
> told all recruiters that I'd never ever work for Google, and that I was
> a bad coder and a messy as sysadmin, which is pretty true. So they
> stopped for real.

Maybe they believed you because they have not yet worked with you. I
could perfectly advocate you were you to go through NM again ;-)

But, hey, lets not give them any further insight into reality. It's
not like they know what goes in the dark realms of our mailing lists!