Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

* Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>, 2013-12-10, 18:02:
it looks like as soon as one becomes DD, an email arrives from Google recruiters.

I understand that some people may find it interesting, and some people find it annoying.

I find it amusing. I like my vanity tickled.

I am toying with the idea of contacting companies with aggressive recruiting policies like Google asking them to please leave us in peace,

How would that even work? "I see Jakub is an excellent squid hacker! Let's try to recruit him!" Rebecca thought. "Oh noes, but he's also a Debian Developer. Never mind then."

--
Jakub Wilk