Re: The "tell me if I'm being stupid" statement

Hi,

This one time, at band camp, Paul Tagliamonte said:
> Howdy folks,
>
> As some of the more observent folks will notice, I've updated my sig to
> include a ref to the following GPG signed document:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~paultag/conduct-statement.txt
>
> The template is up at:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~paultag/conduct/conduct-statement.txt
>

> I know it's only a small gesture, but it'd be really neat if we talked
> about doing this on a slightly more wide-spread scale.
>
> Since I'm loud and post a lot, I figure I'll lease some ad-time to the
> document in my sig.
>
> If you feel the same way, feel free to sign it yourself. Or enforce it
> on me. Or whatever.

Nice one.  I like the idea.  I've always felt that people should be free
to tell me either publically or privately, but possibly making it more
clear would be a good thing.  Either that, or I'd get so many mails
telling me I'm being stupid I wouldn't get anything else done :)

Cheers,