Re: Please update the DSA delegation

Hi

I am pleased to announce that DSA has promoted Héctor Orón Martínez to a
full member of the team.
Please update the delegation for the Debian System Administrators
accordingly.
I'd rather wait until we see where our current (private) conversation is
going, as the job description could be updated/clarified as a result.

There are two ways to interpret this.

One is that one simple wants to avoid a mostly doubled mail to d-d-a, now delegating Hector, when there is going to be a change to the role of DSA upcoming anyways. Which may be the case if the role of DSA changed since the
last delegation, to have the delegation reflect reality.

The other is that Hector is used as a way to pressure DSA into accepting a role change they may otherwise not accept or have given reasons why it is wrong to
do so.

Now, I have no idea how that private discussion looks like, so I can only base my observation on what I see of DSAs works and the old delegation text. Which
doesn't look like the role really changed? May I ask what I miss?

Thanks.

--
bye Joerg