Re: Debian companies group

> You do not found a peer group by inventing random rules meant to exclude

Please get the facts straight. A group of companies can only be build by
companies, not by random people. And somehow the entity "company" has to be
defined.

> people. Even less so in a Debian eco-system which is built on the spirit
> of transparency and the ability of welcoming everyone.

Maybe, but then there is no company peer group so far, so we lack the
experience to say how it works best.

> Therefore, as a private comment: While meeting your artificial

Nothing artificial here.

> requirements, I am not interested to join such a list.

Fine with me.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes