Re: Debian companies group

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Michael Meskes wrote:

> It is not just the description but the subscription policy that is changed. But
> my goal is to get some feedback about the idea in general as it hasn't got much
> traction so far. If there is no interest from companies we can simply close the
> list. But if there is we should start talking.

In general there is lots of interest in Debian from companies, for
example DebConf sponsorship and the Debian partners program.

Personally I feel that companies are perfectly capable of expressing
their interest in Debian through hiring Debian members, mailing
debian-devel/debian-project, the Debian partners program and other
existing fora. I'm not privy to the discussions on the
debian-companies list so I may be missing information here.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise