Re: Possible trademark violation?

2013/8/7 Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>:
> I don't know if this kind of reports is useful (probably one can find
> many such things just for ) or if this is the better place for them,
> but well,

Wrong combination of keystrokes made me send the email incomplete...
this paragraph should be:

I don't know if this kind of reports is useful (probably one can find
many such things just with a few searches in your favourite engine, so
isolate reports like this are not very interesting?); or if this is
the better place for them, but well, just thought that I should share
it just in case.

Cheers and sorry for the noise.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>