Re: Doing something about "should remain private forever" emails

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 07:11:26AM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> So, who's going to do this work?  While they're reading every single
> message sent to the list over the last decade and a half, wouldn't it
> make more sense to just honor the GR than to make up more work that
> nobody is ever going to do?  This was precisely the problem with the GR
> in the first place - it was a "somebody should really do that"
> statement, and Debian has never worked that way.

+1
(even if there exist several "+1" about the GR in previous threads)

Could please everybody who adds another suggestion please start the mail
by "I'm volunteering to spend x hours to implement the following ..."

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de