Re: Geant321 and geant4 in science package

Hi Christophe,

I am the maintainer of geant321. Geant4 is not DFSG-conformed due to
an anti-patent clause in the license so we cannot maintain it as a
Debian official package [1].

However, Yngve Inntjore Levinsen (CC'ed) maintains an unofficial
Debian package of Geant4 in CERN [2], but it's quite a long time since
the last update. The packaging stuff is hosted on [3].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Geant4
[2] http://lcg-heppkg.web.cern.ch/lcg-heppkg/debian/
[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/geant4.git

Welcome,