Re: A Debian contributor StackOverflow

On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 11:04:12AM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> I wonder if just using the same forum is a good idea, or if it would be
> better to create a separate contributor-focused platform.

One thing I find attractive about using the platform for both is to perhaps
help encourage/promote the idea that users are, or become, contributors,
with few barriers in the process… a non-contributing user will have some
exposure to contributor-related questions and it might just pique their
interest…

I really should look at ask.debian.net more. It's less depressing than
-user can be ☹