Re: Generation of FOAF profiles for all package maintainers (POC)

Hi.

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Olivier Berger wrote:
>
>> Well... I was inspired by the foaf:mbox_sha1sum attribute... I'm not
>> sure it's worth publicizing too much people's mails for non Debian
>> project members : they may be mor evolatile than the debian
>> logins... but that could be changed, for instance using the %40
>> character...
>
> We already do that on various pages.
>
>> I'll give it a bit more thought, but any opinions welcome, of course.
>
> Personally I prefer it to any hash.

Just FYI, following your advices, I've now changed the generation of
URIs for non debian project members to using the email.

The email is lowercased and URL-encoded (Perl's uri_encode($URI, {
encode_reserved => 1 })).

See for instance :
<http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/dr%40jones.dk#agent>

The debian project member's FOAF URIs don't change, so far.

I'll work on the other bits of feedback I have received.

Stay tuned ;-)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER