Re: Generation of FOAF profiles for all package maintainers (POC)

Quoting Olivier Berger (2013-02-14 17:08:22)
> I've now deployed the profiles as Turtle files on the newly registered
> webid.debian.net.

Exciting!

> Debian developers profiles are available as Turtle at :
> http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/LOGIN

Mine is a 404: <http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/js>

[Resolving sha1sum] for the email I use for packaging works:
<http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/8fb5238859d200bb4e1de91964c58d779f04a913>

...but resulting turtle data does not mention my ties to Debian.

I suggest looking up email adress in the Debian PGP keyring (and seed
that data to UDD/DDE if not already done) to find such relationships as
my holding both js@debian.org and dr@jones.dk (assured by multiple other
members of our web of trust).

Also, I agree with Paul that it makes sense to use non-hashed email
addresses: They are already public when used for packaging.

I suggest to put link to source for the service at the (currently empty)
front page <http://webid.debian.net/>.

Really great initiative.

Regards,

 - Jonas