Re: Updates in stable releases

Moritz Mühlenhoff <jmm <at> inutil.org> writes:

> Kurt Roeckx <kurt <at> roeckx.be> schrieb:

> > The rules seem to suggest that we need a priority important bug

So, if I have one, I can include the relevant bugfix?

> > So I have the impression that if upstream has a stable branch and
> > really only do bug fixes with a low chance of regressions that
> > this will most likely be accepted.
>
> Yes. For some cases (e.g. postgres and openjdk) the upstream QA made
> for the bugfix releases exceeds the possible Debian QA for a
> backported fix by far.

OK, in this case: I would like to prepare updates for mediawiki and
mediawiki-extensions for stable, to fix security issues (in mediawiki),
RC bugs (affecting both), and a severity:important bug with a one-line fix.

Where do I send the diffs for prior review to? And where do I upload to
(stable-proposed-updates?)?

Thanks,
//mirabilos