Re: Debian Enhancement Proposals website temporarly broken.

Le Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 06:22:34PM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> Yesterday I just realised that http://dep.debian.net now serves
> an outdated version that ends with DEP 9.  This is likely caused
> by the merger between vasks and wagner.  I am investigating the
> issue and will let you know when it will be repaired.

Hello again,

http://dep.debian.net now works again except for the inclusion of pictures,
pending the installation of a perl module on Alioth.

Since Alioth is not intended for hosting, I am also considering migrating the
site, which is running Ikiwiki, to another host, and convert the Subversion
repository to Git by the occasion.

Unrelated to this techincal considerations, I also just pinged the drivers of
the DEPs that are not either ACCEPTED or REJECTED.  Some proposals tend to lose
momentum, at least temporarly, and I hope that it is not chilling effects for
other people insterested in improving Debian in related ways.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Illkirch-Graffenstaden, France