Re: Code of Conduct: picking up

On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 09:47:57AM -0500, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:

> While I personally find this cute hack hilarious, this defence is a bit
> shaky. It'd be like saying SQL injection is just a valid string of
> Unicode characters, or that buffer overflows are just lots of valid
> data.
>
> "Valid" is a subjective term :)

It could be a valid English phrase of worthwile aesthetic value, but the
moment it is posted on Debian infrastructure with the intent of causing
harm or inconvenience, it becomes a violation of DMUP regardless of its
subjective validity.

Once this is clear, by all means let's all move over to debian-curiosa
and write haikus about the most creative thing to do to a friend who
went to the loo forgetting to lock their screen.

Ciao,

Enrico DISREGARD ME, I SUCK CANDIES

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>