Re: Code of Conduct: picking up

Op 26-11-13 11:21, Cyril Brulebois schreef:
> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> (2013-11-26):
[...]
>>  Note that many of our Contributors are not native english speakers or
>
> English, I suppose?

I fall in the category of "not native" here, but so do you ;-)

I thought it was supposed to be lower case, but I could be mistaken. Anyone?

[...]
>>  ## In case of problems
>>
>>  While this code of conduct should be adhered to by participants, we
>>  recognize that sometimes people may have a bad day, or be unaware of
>>  some of the rules in this code of conduct. When that happens, you may
>
> guidelines?

yes, better.

>>  reply to them and point out this code of conduct. Such messages may be
>>  in public or in private, whatever is most appropriate. However,
>>  regardless of whether the message is public or not, it should still
>>  adhere to the relevant parts of this code of conduct; in particular, it
>>  should not be abusive or disrespectful. Assume good faith; it is more
>>  likely that participants are unaware of their bad behaviour than that
>>  they intentionally try to degrade the quality of the discussion.
>>
>>  Serious or persistent offenders will temporarily or permanently banned
>
> + be

fixed, thanks.

>>  from communicating through Debian's systems. Complaints should be made
>>  (in private) to the administrators of the Debian communication forum in
>>  question.
>
> Can we avoid "forum", which can be misleading?

Do you have a better suggestion?

>>  # Further reading
>>
>>  The links in this section do not refer to documents that are part of
>>  this code of conduct, nor are they authoritative within Debian. However,
>>  they do contain useful information on how to conduct oneself on our
>>  communcation channels.
>
> communication

fixed, thanks.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/