Re: Possibly moving Debian services to a CDN

]] Stefano Zacchiroli

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:19:14AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> > You seem to be under the impression that CDN implies non-free software.
>
> Oh, no, not at all.  I'm just saying that we should judge CDN offerings
> on the basis of the kind of software they're build upon, and not on the
> basis of how much the companies offering them advocate Free Software.

I don't believe we ask mirror operators what OS their mirror runs on or
whether it's free software today.  While I'd like both them and a CDN to
use free software, this doesn't look like it'll change anything from
current practice.

--
Tollef Fog Heen