Stepping down as a Policy Editor.

Le Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 10:54:02AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> I have just uploaded the Debian Policy 3.9.5.0.

Dear all,

this upload represent one year of work, and it was a very interesting
experience, where I leaned a lot about the Debian packaging system.

Unfortunately, my enthusiasm as Policy editor lead me to neglect my other
packages, so I will take a break now.  In particular, I will spend more time on
the mime-support package.

Because I would like that the list of delegates reflects well the present
commitments, I am stepping down.  I hope that in a year or two I still will
have enough free time for a comeback.

I also invite the othe delegates to consider if their current contribution
matches their position.  I think that rotation of delegates is healthy.  Empty
seats call for fresh people !

In particular, in addition to the work on normative changes, the Policy would
benefit a lot from volunteers to convert it to DocBook XML.  Do it and as a
byproduct you will become an expert !

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy