Re: Upcoming oldstable point release (6.0.8)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Upcoming oldstable point release (6.0.8)
- From: Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:17:46 +0200
- Message-id: <20130922191746.GE30181@mraw.org>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Adam D. Barratt <firstname.lastname@example.org> (2013-09-22):
> The next point release for "squeeze" (6.0.8) is scheduled for Saturday
> October 19th. Oldstable NEW will be frozen during the preceding
> As usual, base-files can be uploaded at any point before the freeze.
I don't think I have anything d-i-ish for that one.
-boot@, anything I forgot?