Re: Report from GanetiCon 2013 in Athens

Hi,

On Mon Sep 09, 2013 at 11:38:45 +0300, vangelis mouhtsis wrote:
> Hi,
> I live in North Greece Thessaloniki and here we have the biggest Debian
> community.
> I'm wondering why was non announcement for that event at all.
> Or maybe it is a natural behavor?

I think you just missed it. There were quite a good number of
announcements (Google for GanetiCon). Also i announced a few days in
advance that i will go there.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster