Re: Code of Conduct 2nd draft

On 03-07-13 12:09, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> I've since come to the conclusion that this will take me more continuous
> Debian time than I have for the moment.
> I'm therefore planning to do this during debcamp, and think it would
> make sense to hold a BoF session (or similar) to come up with some proposal.
> Obviously that'll only be a draft proposal until it's been passed on to
> this mailinglist, but I think this will be a more productive way to
> continue this than to be waiting for godot here.

For those following along at home (or here at DebConf): this BoF session
is planned on tuesday at 17:30 local time (that's 15:30 UTC). You should
be able to watch it through the stream; and I'll make a point of
following IRC, too.

I wrote up some proposal; the idea would be to go over it during the BoF
and possibly make some changes (using gobby), at which point I'll post
it on this mailinglist for wider discussion.

This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/