Re: A Debian contributor StackOverflow

Le 2013-04-04 19:32, Russ Allbery a écrit :

A colleague of mine did an internal evaluation of possible locally-hosted
StackOverflow-style applications and found one that looks pretty good:

    http://www.question2answer.org/

It's licensed under the GPL v2+ and is something that we could install and host. It's not currently packaged for Debian; we did a quick and dirty packaging for internal purposes (including the REMOTE_USER authentication plugin), but I haven't taken a close look at what we did. I don't think
we did anything special.

There is also http://ask.debian.net, which is a Shapado instance and (iirc)
generously hosted by Shapado.com.

Regards,