Re: Can we change our position on CC BY 2.0 and 2.5 ?

Le Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 03:05:34PM +0100, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> Am 27.01.13 02:04, schrieb Charles Plessy:
> >Torsten, do you konw what is the FTP team's position on this ?
>
> Such version upgrades has been accepted some years ago but I forgot
> the packages names.

Thanks for the information; I upgraded the Debian wiki accordingly.

    http://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses?action=diff&rev2=57&rev1=56

    Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC-BY-SA) v3.0

    In contrast to the CC-SA 1.0 license, version 3.0 is considered to be
    compatible to the DFSG. In addition, the version 2.0 and 2.5 are transitively
    compatible because of clause 4b that allows redistribution of derivative works
    under later versions of the license. (see https://lists.debian.org/510685AE.4000703@twerner42.de)

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy