Re: Recruitment of young contributors (Re: Young people and computers)

On 2013-02-18 09:26, Simon Paillard wrote:
On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:16:41AM +0000, Moray Allan wrote:
Without the numbers, my impression, shared with others, is that the
age of new DDs has increased somewhat, as well as the average age of
DDs increasing just from DDs getting older (but not quickly retiring
from Debian).

http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/developers-age-histogramm/ actually also
contains historical data.

Right, but only back to March 2011, and one entry for 2010. I was thinking of a rather longer time-frame here. https://nm.debian.org/public/people mostly shows data back to 2000, which would be long enough to be interesting.

--
Moray