Debian Linux 6.0 latest version announcement

Good Morning, please forgive my lack of knowledge as I am not a Debian Linux expert. I am seeking information about the latest announced server Operating System for Debian Linux. I realize that the latest version is Debian Linux version 6.0, but has there been any announcement (not necessarily released) of future releases past version 6.0. If so, I would appreciate any information.

Thanks,

Regards

Gilbert Lee