Re: Validity of DFSG #10

Le Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 07:35:19AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> There are now 1,387 Debian copyright files declaring a 1.0 machine-readable
> format in the collab-qa/packages-metadata repository on svn.debian.org (see
> http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata for details).  This repository
> is not perfect, but I think it can be a good start for people who do not have
> access to lintian.debian.org.
>
> Any volunteers ?

I went ahead and wrote a small script that will update daily a list at the
following URL.

    http://upstream-metadata.debian.net/license-stats

Unsurprisingly, the head of the file is enriched in common licenses.

    446 GPL-2+
    313 Artistic
    306 GPL-1+
    292 Artistic or GPL-1+
    204 GPL-3+
    154 GPL-2
    134 LGPL-2.1+
    114 Expat
    109 MIT
     76 BSD-3-clause
     73 LGPL-2+
     73 Apache-2.0

The source code of the script is in the umegaya package.

    http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=commit;h=4db19afda864ac34a5cc2fa54ab91201a191165c

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy