Re: upload processing resumed

>> And while the main archive got it turned back on around noon UTC, the
>> other archives just got it back. So all back to normal, nothing to
>> see, go on fixing RC bugs please. :)
> Thanks.
> Do we know if anyone tried exploiting this bug in the past?

I don't think so.

Also, most other archives I know off are either putting files by ftp
directly where dak can read them or use scp or similar to get them
there. Both cases need no queued.

Obviously I don't know for sure.

--
bye, Joerg
What is a wedding? Webster’s Dictionary defines a wedding as ‘The