Opinion on Debian documentation

                Hi,

                I am working at a task at google code-in where i have to
write about "documentation structure of other projects". I chose to
write about Debian, because i'm used to Debian (I have Debian Sid). And
this task also says "plus finding a way of determining the project's
opinion of their documentation (a docs@ mailinglist might be a good
start)" , so , can you tell me what's your opinion of Debian
documentation? ( I would apreciate very much if you can reply me in less
then a day . That's my deadline for the task). Link to the task:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2012/7953209 .