Re: Regarding Automated tool for generation and scanning of copying/copyright files

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 02:18:33PM +0530, Mohamed Fazil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Debian OS. Before using this i would like to get clarified for
> few queries. I am working on a tool called FOSSology, which will do
> software analysis and then give the output in .txt file. But I need output
> in SPDX format. I have installed the tool in Ubuntu OS. I want to clarify
> that Debian OS has some tool to generate/Convert to SPDX Format. I have
> .txt file with me. Need to generate it in SPDX Format.
>
> Could anyone please help me on this issue.

The mailing list Debian-project is for "Discussion about non-technical
topics related to the Debian Project." Send your question to
debian-user. But can you not use the same tool as in Ubuntu? What tool
is that? Have you read http://wiki.debian.org/SPDX

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi