Re: trademark policy draft

Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> writes:
> \subsection{Guidelines for Using Logos}
>
> \begin{itemize}
>
> \item Any scaling must retain the original proportions of the logo.
>
> \item Logo should only use ``official'' logo colors.

What's the reason for this? While the policy as I understand it is not
binding for Debian (we can use our own trademark as we like), it may
create some confusion that we as a project did not use the "official"
color on several occasions in our "official" artwork (eg. current wheezy
default desktop background). I don't see a reason why this should not be
allowed for others.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.