Re: Thread supplicate

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 10:32:34AM +0200, Srdja Micic wrote:
> Hi, when I was about 16 I made an thread on your site, a rather bad one, with
> lots of question and exclamation marks etc., with my real name. Every time
> somebody googles me, that thread shows up. Is there any possiblity that you
> could erase that thread. It would really mean a lot to me in terms of future
> employment.
>
> The thread in question:

> Thank  you very much!

I looked at the message with the help of google translate and it didnt look
that bad to me. It also looks like you sent this message to more people than
was needed. I'm not a Debian project member but from reading past messages
about similar requires, they usually dont delete posts as that is not the
nature of Debian, it defaults to 'open', and also the fact that your post would
be mirrored to more places, so you'd still have to ask every other website to
do it to be truly effective. Another good point to learn is about anonymity,
pseudonymity and the need to create less traceable aliases on the internet.
Because when we are only allowed to use 'real names' on web site, your problem
is made worse, and its even worse for people who are part of minority groups or
under military regimes.

-
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|
| `. `'   http://www.debian.org/.| http://counter.li.org [#238656]|
|___`-____Unless I ask to be CCd,.assume I am subscribed._________|

A shortcut is the longest distance between two points.