Re: Planned changes to Debian Maintainer uploads

Le Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 01:57:49PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt a écrit :

> Archive: ftp.debian.org
>
> Action: dm
> Fingerprint: [...]
> Allow:
>  a-source
>  another-source
> Deny:
>  yet-another-source
> Reason:
>  We want people to say why they changed that.
>
> Action: dm
> Fingerprint: [...]
> Allow:
>  yet-another-source
> Reason:

Dear Ansgar,

I like this idea a lot, as it provides an interface that any tool can
implement.

I am not aware of pseudo-rfc-822 control files where package lists are
newline-separated instead of being whitespace-separated.  Perhaps it would be
help to leverage existing parsers if the Allow and Deny fields would follow be
of "folded" type instead ?

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-Description#s-controlsyntax

Have a nice day,

--