Re: Your biggest achievement during past DebConfs (aka new DebConf promoting campaign)

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 01:16:05AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Montag, 13. Februar 2012, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I can confirm that at DebConf03 in Oslo I have heard rumors about a
> > company with no name intending to base a distribution with no name upon
> > Debian.
>
> sure that wasn't DebConf4 which had a session with that very topic?

Pretty sure because I was not attending DebConf4.  I very clearly
remember the discussion because it was originally about finding a new
name for debian internal projects which turned out to become CDD.  It
happened when sitting on the stair of the entrance hall in the venue in
Oslo.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--