Re: [Debconf-discuss] Insider manipulation of DC13 site selection, and apparent coverup

Stefano Zacchiroli writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Insider manipulation of DC13 site selection, and apparent coverup"):
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:54:05AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > However, that DC13 team member did tell me that the DPL was fully
> > informed, with all the details, before the DPL approved the DC13
> > budget.
>
> Please name names or facts to support this or, alternatively, drop it.

As you will see, I have sent you a mail, CC the DC13 team member in
question, and quoting what they said to me in email.  Hopefully they
will respond.

> - Later on, on December 2nd according to my IRC logs, a DebConf team
>   member insisted, on the basis of "I think you should know it", to give
>   me some background about that "anonymous donation" --- that is 6 days
>   later than [1]. So, I do *now* know more about this matter, but I
>   didn't at the time of the budget approval.

Thanks for the clear explanation of the timeline from your point of
view.  I think perhaps the DC13 team member is confused about when the
approval happened.

Ian.