Re: Insider manipulation of DC13 site selection, and apparent coverup

Ian Jackson writes ("Insider manipulation of DC13 site selection, and apparent coverup"):
> Switzerland is known abroad for many things. [etc]

It's been pointed out to me that that paragraph (which I have cut out
most of to avoid repeating it) unfairly tars the whole of Switzerland
with the same brush.  It's not proper to suggest that Swiss people in
general are secretive.  So I apologise for that, and retract those
comments.

Ian.