Re: illegal logo

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 05:39:45PM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> It's not a Debian logo. Not even close.
I wouldn't go as far as "not even close" but they are a little bit
different. Besides the colour change the swirl is, yes a swirl, but the
tail ends in different places and the little dots are also in different
spots and its a bit thicker.

Is that "the same enough" I have no idea.

> To avoid further confusion, maybe it'd be a good idea to change our
> logo to something less silly.
Sounds like its the rise of Captain Blue-Eye again!

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ   http://enc.com.au/          csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux     http://www.debian.org/      csmall at : debian.org