Re: illegal logo

more ironically, AFAIK the majority of the people associate with
Debian the open use logo, not the "official use" logo.  Well may be
because noone can really use the "official logo" FREELY even for
Debian-related products.  Even debian.org uses open use logo ;-)

NB I actually like the 2nd "winner" of the 1998 contest [1]

[1] http://www.debian.org/vote/1999/vote_0004