Re: Re: Long-term hardware replacement planning

Hi Tollef,

Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
]] Filipus Klutiero

>  Great. Is this plan written? If so, it would be a good idea to make it
>  available.

I'll see what we can get done.  There's a bit of cleanup to be done,
since we don't want to publish all the information from our spreadsheet
of doom.  It contains quotes and numbers from vendors which they've
asked not to be made public.  Ditto, I don't think there's much point in
publishing the serial numbers of our various servers.

I guess. I see the problem, I hope we can be somewhat transparent in spite of that.

Thanks in advance