Re: Report from DSA Team Sprint in Oslo

Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org> writes:

> For reference, I'm in contact with the Raspberry Pi folk, who are keen
> to do things with Debian. If anyone wants hardware, drop me a mail!

Are you in a position to press for hardware specification that will
allow wholly free-software Debian on Raspberry Pi? My understanding is
that currently the hardware requires some number of non-free firmware
blobs.

--
 \          “The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the |
  `\     world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports |