Re: Report from DSA Team Sprint in Oslo

On 12803 March 1977, Russ Allbery wrote:

> I think some of this has since gotten simpler and I heard some rumors that
> the US was giving up on even the notification requirement for export of
> open source software, but I haven't been following the details closely.

We don't send the notices to them anymore, but we store them all, so/as
they could come and ask for them all.

And technically it would need to be "just the NEW queue" in the US, but
thats not entirely easy to do.

--
bye, Joerg
[...] when an Idea and a developer get laid, code awakes to the world, then