Re: Report from DSA Team Sprint in Oslo

On 12803 March 1977, Russ Allbery wrote:

> I think some of this has since gotten simpler and I heard some rumors that
> the US was giving up on even the notification requirement for export of
> open source software, but I haven't been following the details closely.

We don't send the notices to them anymore, but we store them all, so/as
they could come and ask for them all.

And technically it would need to be "just the NEW queue" in the US, but
thats not entirely easy to do.

bye, Joerg
[...] when an Idea and a developer get laid, code awakes to the world, then
a Debian package is made and pulled in the unstable distribution[...]