New round of IRC sessions: call for proposals

Hi,
it's finally time for a new round of IRC sessions!
I'd like to have some more "Ask the..." and "A day with..." sessions
as last year ones [1]: I'm starting organizing them and I thought
it could be a good idea to ask people for ideas :)

So, here we are: I've setted up a survey about it ([2]) with some
initial proposals, you can just go there and vote what you prefer (and/or
added other proposals using the "comment" field).

Obviously, if you want to help in organize them or to propose yourself
as a relator feel free to contact me!

See you soon (on #debian-meeting),
Francesca

[1] http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110617
[2] http://www.doodle.com/4kaxg8xs38k78tin

--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more